Re: [linux-audio-user] Smack 0.3 Released.

From: Denis Alessandro Altoe Falqueto <denisfalqueto@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 05 2006 - 18:37:27 EEST

On 5/5/06, Ismael Valladolid Torres <ivalladolidt@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Rob escribe:
> > It'd be like calling a KDE image editor "kike". (Don't know if
> > that's a naughty word over there too, but it is here.)
>
> In Spain, "kike" is diminutive for people called "enrique", an
> affective way to call them.

I was tempted to say this many times before in this thread, but was a
little shy: in brazilian portuguese, the pronounce of Khagan means
plainly defacating, in coloquial speak. I have nothing against it, let
that be clear! But the first time I read it in the announce message, I
lol and thought what Loki would say if he knew that... Well, now he
knows... :-)

Hi, Loki, you are a great maker of names!!!

Denis A. Altoe Falqueto