Re: [linux-audio-user] molnar patch

From: Dana Olson <dana@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 08 2006 - 01:04:56 EEST

On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 22:46 -0400, greg wrote:
> Ok I don't know how I didn't find this out but I couldn't find any docs
> on how to get apps running w/ realtime once you use the molnar patch. I
> know ubuntustudio.com has a launcher app but i'm curious.
>
> also this list is great. I've lurked / asked some noob questions for a
> while now.

Did you bother reading the rest of the stuff on my site? Or did you just
stop reading once you got to the kernel part? The kernel is only one
part of it, and even that is optional if you get acceptable performance
without Ingo's patch.

Here is a hint:
http://www.ubuntustudio.com/wiki/index.php/Breezy:Studio_Preparation#Real-Time_Support