[linux-audio-user] RME Hammerfall setup trouble

From: Moon <saint_luna@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 13 2006 - 01:36:21 EEST

Hi there,
been lurking a while and reading and have run into this problem trying
to initialize my Multiface (ubuntu dapper)

hdsploader - firmware loader for RME Hammerfall DSP cards
Looking for HDSP + Multiface or Digiface cards :
Card 0 : NVidia CK804 with ALC850 at 0xd3103000, irq 225
Card 1 : RME Hammerfall DSP at 0xd3000000, irq 58
Upload firmware for card hw:1
Hwdep ioctl error on card hw:1 : Input/output error.
Card 2 : MPU-401 UART at 0x330, irq 10

and pardon my noobness where did Card 2 come from?
Thanks in advance