Re: [linux-audio-user] gentoo proaudio portage overlay

From: Frieder Bürzele <linux-stuff@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 13 2006 - 18:26:16 EEST

Robert Persson wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 May 2006 08:38 Thomas Kuther was like:
>
>> could you please post the error message you get from ebuild's digest
>> verification? Maybe directly in the thread on the forums, not here on
>> the list. I smell a problem with arch portage vs. ~arch portage's new
>> SHA256 digest method on some ebuilds... also other tweaks, fixes etc
>> are allways very welcome!
>>

> I can't remember exactly what the problem was in this case. I dealt with it
> and forgot about it. I'm sure I will find some more bugs to deal with before
> too long. I've also written a couple of ebuilds (my first, so they probably
> need checking, but they work for me) that I could post.
>
> One thing though. I think the forum thread is starting to get a bit out of
> hand -- nine pages and growing. It's already at the stage where it is very
> difficult to see whether a bug has already been reported. I'm starting to
> find it a bit intimidating, to be honest. I think your overlay needs its own
> forum rather than a single thread. Or a mailing list maybe.

thx tuxfamily.org we now have a mailinglist
send bugs, questions, contributions to our mailinglist:
proaudio@email-addr-hidden
you need to be subscibed to post messages

subscribe: send a email to proaudio-request@email-addr-hidden
                with subject: subscribe
unsubscribe: same as above but subject: unsubscribe