Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: -rt IRQ handler priorities

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 13 2006 - 19:19:31 EEST

Re: Lee
> I can't make sense out of this statement, but it's extremely rude to
> quote without attribution like this.

Didnt realise it was considered rude, but what I was saying is my mail
program by default at the moment DOESNT quote so attribution is a bit
tougher. It isnt a matter of stripping, which requires actually
removing something, in order to quote I copy and paste from a previous
email and as a habit havent been putting the last name from who I
quoted, though in most cases I do copy the sig which covers that(Which
in this case, and previous cases, would have been yours) as I kinda
figured most people would know what they wrote within a couple of days.
  It saves me a bit of typing and time which I dont have to much of.

In other words, I trimmed nothing, I just didnt manually retype.

Loki Davison is who I am showing in my archives as having a config that
compiles that wont run. However I dont think I have gotten an email yet
in as far as a non working kernel.

In regards to Yves Potion, sorry I havent tried XOrg 7 yet.

       Seablade