[linux-audio-user] how to force an alsa midi cleanup?

From: Robert Persson <ireneshusband@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 17 2006 - 03:06:44 EEST

How can I force a midi cleanup?

The situation I have right at the moment is that the connection graph in
qjackctl is showing midi ports for rosegarden, even though there is no
rosegarden running (I have double-checked using "ps -A | grep rose").

I have tried a whole lot of things, including rmmodding a whole raft of
midi-related modules, but I haven't been able to find a way to clean up my
midi graph short of rebooting (which I am about to do).

What should I have done?

Thanks
Robert

--