Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: OT: need a mixer

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 17 2006 - 04:58:36 EEST

On 5/16/06, Stuart Allie <Stuart.Allie@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> To respond to your original question, I believe that the behringer 1204
> (not 1202) has the same "alt out" buttons as the mackie that you had.
> Another alternative is the yamaha mg12/4 - basically the same routing
> options as the mackie and the behringer. Both these come in a "fx"
> version that I've found useful for, say, adding a bit of reverb when
> monitoring but sending a dry signal to the pc for recording.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Stuart

Stuart,

Thanks, but I think Fons is an innocent party here. :) I'll
definitely check out the mixer. In the meantime, I think your (or
someones) suggestion of using a multichannel interface with a
headphone amp is a good one for my setup. It's something that I
haven't thought of before, so we'll see if I can get that together.

Thanks for all of the advice,

Josh

--
Josh Lawrence