Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT]: any relax music links?

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 00:56:25 EEST

On Mon, 22 May 2006 01:09:41 -0700 (PDT)
Stefano Papini <seppstefano@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
> sorry for being slightly OT. Would you recommend me
> some links in order to make my pregnant wife listen to
> some relax music?
>
> Many thanks for your help,
>
> Stefano

Hmmm, well I don't know if my stuff is any good. Maybe you'd like to
try it.

http://www.folderol.ukfsn.org

To anyone else who's interested There are three new tracks on there.

Hear The News, Antartica & The Story Continues.

Actually only Antartica is really new, the others are recycled :)