Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: DnB/Jungle tunes

From: Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+la@email-addr-hidden-nerd.com>
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 03:17:06 EEST

Brian Redfern wrote:

> I did some dnb with csound, have to re-work it and post to the list,
> csound has a "beatchopping" algorithmn since 4.23 that's really cool.

Care to release the csound ORC and SCO files?

I've been wanting to mess with csound for ages, but getting a handle
on it is a rather daunting task.

Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo
"I believe C++ instills fear in programmers, fear that the
interaction of some details causes unpredictable results. Its
unmanageable complexity has spawned more fear-preventing tools
than any other language, but the solution _should_ have been
to create and use a language that does not overload the
whole goddamn human brain with irrelevant details."
-- Erik Naggum