Re: [linux-audio-user] [Music] First track – prog rock instrumental

From: <qb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 13:06:34 EEST

Quoting Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden>:

> Clearly it's worth working on further IMHO.
>
>I'll be interested in hearing it again as you get it more focused and together.

Something has just struck me: the parenthetical "a fragment of a track" in the
title isn't intended to refer to the piece of music (other than a tenuous
allusion to the fact the music fades in rather than having a definite start, as
if it were perhaps part of something bigger). That is, it isn't supposed to
suggest "work in progress" or "unfinished", but refers to the Laetoli
footprints themselves. Mmm, perhaps it's a little confusing.

That said, I am beginning to think that it is indeed in need of further
development.

Must go, I'm supposed to be working!