Re: [linux-audio-user] [Music] First track – prog rock instrumental

From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 03:35:38 EEST

On 5/22/06, Q <qb@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Hi Mark
>
> Thanks for listening and for commenting. I'll have to read your post
> again in the morning – I'm too tired to get my head round it at the moment.
>
> My initial reaction though is Eeek! – I'm a bit worried now because I
> had considered it more or less finished and you suggest that it could do
> with more development!

Like I said, please don't over react to what I'm saying. Had you not
specifically suggested 'prog rock' in your initial post I probaby
wouldn't have said anything. However my normal playlist in Aqualung is
over 50 hours of prog rock. It's pretty much all I listen to. From
that standpoint, while I may or may not be qualified musically, at
least I feel in touch with the genre.

> BTW, I've never heard of Glass Hammer before so I shall have to look
> them up.

Interesting band. You might like them. I do. I buy my CD's directly
from the band actually. Check out their website for more info:

http://www.glasshammer.com/

Cheers,
Mark