[linux-audio-user] Transparentize ZynAddSubFX

From: Carlo Capocasa <capocasa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 19:07:36 EEST

User request here! I absolutely LOVE ZynAddSubFX and I haven't found any
oscillators, filters, harmonics generators etc. that sound nearly as
good. The sounds are simply so natural. Now what I'd like to do is hook
up all these things in a modular way.

You're looking for a new project to tie your name infinitely to the
world audio and enjoy all the privileges of the natural way of the
coder. You also have a good ear for fineness.

Great! You code. I'll test. The result is a wonderful set of LV2 (new
ladspa) plugins that are all the building blocks ZynAddSubFX is made of.
They are called ZynAddSubFX LowPass2 Filter etc. to honor the genius of
its author.

Carlo