Re: [linux-audio-user] ecasound interactive mode

From: Paul Coccoli <pcoccoli@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 26 2006 - 06:37:04 EEST

On 5/25/06, Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> What you are missing here is that the 'must have one valid input and
> output' rule applies only when you try to connect a chainsetup to the
> engine. You can always 'cs-disconnect', do any modifications you need, and
> then 'cs-connect' again.

Ah, yes. That IS what I was missing. I guess I'm still trying to
fully understand what exactly a chain and a chainsetup are, since the
terms don't closely represent the little hardware boxes I'm used to
plugging together.

Thanks for the help. One other question: is there a way to play one
file followed immediately by another, without having to first append
one to the other?

paul