Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [a-users] [Music] First track – prog rock instrumental

From: John Anderson <ardour@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 27 2006 - 10:14:32 EEST

Q <qb@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Finally everyone is happy with this. It's a prog(ish) rock instrumental
> called "Laetoli (a fragment of a track)".

I found myself wondering "when is this track going to start", but then
maybe that's what you were aiming for. I found the pairing of the kick
and the bass in the intro a bit awkward, which I think contributes to
the feeling of the bass being too loud.

To me, the ride cymbal feels too busy for the rest of the song.

Good guitar and keyboard sounds. The guitar line has the potential to be
catchy - I can still hear bits of it in my head.

bye
John