RE: [linux-audio-user] Low latency with 2.6.16.16 vanilla

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico.bukvic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 27 2006 - 13:25:45 EEST

> what about XFS? I am running XFS on my audio partions without any
> problems...

I loved XFS until two things happened:

1) after accidentally doing rm -f on a particular file (too much typing
makes my fingers slip, lol) I realized that there is no undelete/file
recovery whatsoever

2) when one day the file system without a question or a warning ceased to
work making it unmountable, and therefore all data unrecoverable.

Hence, ext3 for me from this point on...

Ico