[linux-audio-user] Removing AC hum after the fact.

From: Alex Polite <notmyprivateemail@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 29 2006 - 11:05:29 EEST

Hi there.

I have an interview with a lot of AC hum. I'd like to remove as much
of the hum as possible. This is not for broadcasting. I just want to
be able to hear what the persons on the recording are saying.

I've looked at the sound in a frequency spectrum analyzer[1]. The hum
looks just as consistent as it sounds so I guess there must be a way
to filter it out. I just don't know which linux tool will do it for
me.

alex

[1] http://www.baudline.com

--