Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Getting some hardware...

From: tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 29 2006 - 14:02:20 EEST

On Tuesday 23 May 2006 04:14, Lee Revell was like:
> On Tue, 2006-05-23 at 02:36 +0200, Carlo Capocasa wrote:
> > > Yeah it's hard to really head bang when you have to worry about your
> > > geek bandmates laptop ;)
> >
> > Get a geek band.
>
> Hey, I'm a geek, and I spill beer on things and break stuff all the
> time!

Yeah, My band is pretty geeky as it goes, nevertheless all equipment is
expected to bounce up and down with the stage, same as the personnel. Doing
anything else would severely cramp our style. Guess we won't be using a
laptop live anytime soon then.

--
cheers,
tim hall