Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Indentity change?

From: tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 02 2006 - 15:45:21 EEST

On Friday 02 June 2006 09:16, Arnold Krille was like:
> 2006/6/1, Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>:
> > On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 13:36:31 +0100
> >
> > james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net wrote:
> > > You could just change to "Foldy Roll", a kind of easily portable bread
> > > product.
> >
> > Damn! Now look what you've done. I was just taking a swig of coffee :(
>
> I am just waiting for "Foldy('s) Roll over Beethoven" :-)

I for one would support this name change because you will inevitably make more
money: every gig of yours will be "A bun dance" and considering the
additional origami implied, each time you use this new moniker, you will find
it "in creases".

You asked for that. ;)

--
cheers,