Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: which graphics card?

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 22 2006 - 00:06:20 EEST

> I suggested this last time the outdated FAQ came up, but would it
> be possible to put the FAQ into a wiki? (One with write access
> on request, not "anyone can add Chinese porno link farms"
> access.) That would address both the "always outdated" and the
> "things moving too fast to update" problems.

Heh I was working on that myself, unfortuantly I had to take it down
when my host went through a platform switch and it broke it, hopefully
soon I will have time to rebuild it again though, I can go ahead and put
up the Wiki again though if others want to tackle it in the meantime, I
am just a bit busy at the moment to do it myself.

         Seablade