Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] jack_capture V0.2.4

From: Dragan Noveski <perodog@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 23 2006 - 22:10:24 EEST

hi to the list,
would like to try this, but not able to make:

nowhiskey@email-addr-hidden:~/software/nove/jcapt/jack_capture-0.2.4$ make
gcc -O3 jack_capture.c -o jack_capture -ljack -lsndfile -Wall
jack_capture.c: In function 'stop_disk_thread':
jack_capture.c:226: error: 'linfo' undeclared (first use in this function)
jack_capture.c:226: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
jack_capture.c:226: error: for each function it appears in.)
make: *** [all] Fehler 1
nowhiskey@email-addr-hidden:~/software/nove/jcapt/jack_capture-0.2.4$

anybody an idea, what is wrong here?

cheers,