Re: [linux-audio-user] Aqualung on Debian? Can it be done?

From: Daniel Schmitt <pnambic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 29 2006 - 13:11:49 EEST

On Thursday 29 June 2006 10:33, Florian Paul Schmidt wrote:
> Meeting the depndencies is just a matter of installing the
> respective -dev packages. One problem persisted though: I couldn't
> get it to build with musepack support.

I had the same problem on Gentoo initially; looks like Aqualung still
uses the old (version 1.1) libmusepack, and the aqualung-cvs ebuild
fails to note that dependency. No idea if there's a .deb for it,
however you can still get it from musepack.net and it's available in
Gentoo portage as media-libs/libmusepack.

Daniel.