Re: [linux-audio-user] RME support

From: Christian Schumann <schumann@email-addr-hidden-kl.de>
Date: Tue Jul 04 2006 - 16:41:28 EEST

On Tue, Jul 04, 2006 at 04:36:35PM +0300, cezar@email-addr-hidden wrote:
> I saw some posts on this list that described RME Multiface II as
> behaving very well on linux. I was wondering, how about those
> other RME interfaces like Fireface 400, Fireface 800; are these
> better than Multiface II ? I am looking for an interface for my
> laptop for performing live.
The PCI and PCMCIA products from RME work well under Linux, but the
firewire stuff is not supported. See

http://freebob.sourceforge.net/index.php/List_of_Supported_Devices

on that.

Regards
Christian

Dipl.-Phys. Christian Schumann   |Technische Universitaet Kaiserslautern
Mail: schumann@email-addr-hidden-kl.de  |           Fachbereich Physik
Tel.: 0631/205-4842 (Office)     |     http://www.physik.uni-kl.de
Tel.: 0631/205-4843 (Lab)        |
Fax.: 0631/205-3902              |
Post: Erwin-Schroedinger-Strasse, D-67663 Kaiserslautern