Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: LAU FAQ WIKI

From: tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 11 2006 - 23:16:50 EEST

On Monday 10 July 2006 18:48, Thorsten Wilms was like:
> > It's very smooth. Nice work.

Ditto. Nice design, Thorsten.

> Thanks.
>

> > I'm not sure about the baby blue background color tho. But the subtle
> > fade is a nice touch.
>
> The term baby-blue already points to the problem with that range of
> colours :)
> But what else would say wide, open space, sky?

Cerulean blue, pedantically speaking. Somewhere between #00aaff and #88ccff,
personally I prefer the darker shade, but I think the lighter shade is more
correct. It just so happens to be the traditional colour of Bardic robes,
which would also be appropriate.

--
cheers,
tim hall