Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: LAU FAQ WIKI

From: Denis Alessandro Altoe Falqueto <denisfalqueto@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 14 2006 - 00:05:56 EEST

>http://affenbande.org/~thorwil/wordpress/2006/07/13/laulinuxaudioorgfaq-8/

Very beautifull. A piece of art, without a doubt. The level of detail
is amazing!

> I have just been told that my picture implies linux audio would be
> a confusing maze. Wonder if I should go back to plain ellipses, or
> something?

Hmm, I don't think so. Maybe for that person audio on linux may have
been a confusing maze and she is letting this drive his mind. Of
course, sometimes all us have some bad times with linux... but we
can't use that to say what others' experience will be.

I think that this level of care shows that there are talented people
behind the site and just encourages the users to go ahead and try. I
think it is very inspiring. Of corse, it's not because of a logo that
one decides to use audio on linux, but it shows that there are people
who cares about it. A little naive, but that is what I think.

I didn't say nothing about the logos until now, but all they were
great. Each one better than the next.

Denis A. Altoe Falqueto