[linux-audio-user] Intersting requirement.

From: Jonty Needham <jmn20@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 17:44:46 EEST

Dear Guys,

Having searched without success, I'm trying to find a command line piece
of software which allows me to listen to a track, and, using command
line interface, cut the start of the track off, up to an arbitrary
point, and do the same with the end of the track. It is intended for
someone who is blind to be able to edit the start and ends of mp3
lecture files. Can anyone help with this?

Many Thanks
God Bless

--
Jonty Needham <jmn20@email-addr-hidden>