Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Music: Ringheims Auto - "Kanskje No"]

From: Johannes Mario Ringheim <jri@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 18 2006 - 15:33:43 EEST

Hartmut Noack wrote:
> Plus: J.M. Ringheim increased the glory of Rick James by using/mentioning
> his work to do something new, that is indeed honorable and should not be
> lessened by being too stern about licensing.

Yeah, crediting is important and a good thing. To me, I'm a "proud user"
of for example Rick James sounds, so I have no problem giving credits
when using some record.

OTOH I'm a bit too paranoid to put the whole list of samples artists on
my website, cause sadly many artists would rather not see it happen at
all. So in this case I have to just *duck* and STFU about it ;)

--
Ringheims Auto - Fri musikk for bilstereo!
http://ringheimsauto.friwebteknologi.org