Re: [linux-audio-user] A lot of progrock/artrock online

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sat Aug 19 2006 - 17:15:44 EEST

Hi Alain!
  Thanks for the positive feedback. One other note about life on a bridge. You
probably recognised the main theme: The national antheme of the DDR. Which in
this case is very apropriate, because the piece is a bit of an impression from
a stay in Erfurt, on the Kraemerbruecke.
  Ill be happily awaiting more feedback. The pieces are from quite different
periods and sometimes sport quite a different production technique. - And it's
good to know of someone else, who knows "The Flower Kings"! :-)
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net