Re: [linux-audio-user] jackd acts weird

From: eun.sung <>
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 21:55:32 EEST

thanks for reply

it's not a kluppe problem but a jackd one
i managed to get some sound in jack but using it in "playback only" mode
and i have many clips and xruns

actually i reinstalled my system with a new kernel and i can't make it
work as fine as my old one

i try to find the best realtime solution

on my former system i used a 2.6.15-mingo's patched with a standalone
realtime-lsm module and i was so satisfied with that

now i have a and seeing realtime-lsm seeming deprecated makes
me try set_rlimits and PAM solutions

but for now it's not efificient at all

i guess there must have been many experiences report about that on the
list but i'd be interested if some would like to share experiences with
recent kernels