Re: [linux-audio-user] RME Multiface II report

From: Dmitry Baikov <dsbaikov@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 17:22:55 EEST

On 8/30/06, Florin Andrei <florin@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> I thought RME has a newsgroup on a news server somewhere, did you took
> this issue to their attention on the newsgroup? I'm sure they want to
> know any issues that may show up.

Thanks for advice :) But:
-------------
http://www.rme-audio.com/english/linux/index.htm

For RME's digital audio cards of the DIGI series and the Hammerfall
series, different drivers are available for Linux and other operating
systems.
Please note that there is no direct support from RME, neither written
nor by telephone, as these drivers are not written
by RME.

I was not asking for support here, that's what alsa-dev is for.
I just described my experience with the card, as AFAIK there were no
reports about Multiface II on LAU.

Regards,

Dmitry.