Re: [linux-audio-user] Some Random Thoughts

From: Drucer Ninetynine <drucer99@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 18:57:06 EEST

--- Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> I'm wondering how other people on here get their
> ideas and develop them.

I don't ever "overdevelop" them. I have learned songs
only get worse if I try to do that. Sometimes songs
just come from somewhere and I'm just a tool to make
them audible. This is really how it is. And it can
happen in a very short time.

I can't force myself to make any music - music just
comes when it's the right time. I do not know where
the songs are coming from, but I really believe I'm
just a tool in between.