Re: [linux-audio-user] M-Audio Delta 1010LT - Alsa 1.0.11 - only Output on ch1 and 2

From: lanas <lanas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 03 2006 - 02:34:32 EEST

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:28:10 -0700
Florin Andrei <florin@email-addr-hidden> écrivait:

> So, in my opinion, stereo apps sending output only to #1 and 2 (in the
> absence of JACK) is normal. If you want more complex routing, just use
> JACK.

I can confirm that. Just got a 1010LT and am using outputs 1 and 2 for
listening to ogg files or for videos using xine and the sound is simply
right. That's as far as it goes now, since I do not have yet an audio
workstation installed.

Would it be possible to, say, used output 3 to drive a sub-woofer ?
How would that be done using envy24control ?

Cheers,
Al