Re: [linux-audio-user] Musix GNU/Linux 0.59 released

From: tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 11 2006 - 12:15:36 EEST

On Sunday 10 September 2006 23:43, Marcos Guglielmetti was like:
> Does know the  Debian maintainer about it ?
>
> I think that Free (from 64Studio / DeMuDi), sent him a mail, or posted it
> as a bug into Debian.

Free made a bug report. Ardour, being a flagship app, is maintained by the two
busiest people when it comes to maintaining music apps in Debian. I expect
there is a certain amount of catching up to do after the summer break.

--
cheers,
tim hall