Re: [linux-audio-user] Musix GNU/Linux 0.59 released

From: Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 13 2006 - 15:50:58 EEST

El Miércoles, 13 de Septiembre de 2006 15:28, Dave Phillips escribió:
> One more note: I mounted the last disc I burned, it appears that
> everything is there, it's just not bootable.
>
> ?

Maybe you have a problem in your hardware, does it produces any error
mesagges? Also the isolinux booting system is the same as the older Musix and
Knoppix versions

No other user reported something like that, but I will tell you if that
happens.

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre