Re: [linux-audio-user] Musix 0.59: new version

From: Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 13 2006 - 16:13:34 EEST

El Miércoles, 13 de Septiembre de 2006 14:50, Dave Phillips escribió:
> Hi Marcos:
>
> I brought the burn speed down from 40x to 16x, burned a new disc, and
> have the same problem. The disc is not recognized at boot. As reported,
> the checksum matches and gcombust reports no errors during the burn.
> Bummer. :(
>
> Any suggestions ?

Are you sure that your CD/DVD device works really fine?

Did you tried this CD in another PC?

It would be to troublous (I mean "to bother") to burn it at 4x speed?

Well, these are my advices, but I really dont know what are the problems
there, sorry. Did you tried Musix in an older version? Did it worked?

The isolinux booting system is the same as before, the mkisofs it's anotherone
(4:2.01+01a03-5) than in the very older Musix's versions (4:2.0+a27-1), maybe
that's a problem related to mkisofs version and your hardware... but I really
dont know. Please, try it into another PC.

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre