[linux-audio-user] Choosing a pro mobile firewire card

From: Iain Duncan <iainduncan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 17 2006 - 07:16:08 EEST

I just got a new mac powerbook ( bought mac for business reasons, need
to be able to run OSX ) and am looking forward to putting a dual boot on
there, though I realize that won't yet be trivial.

I'm wondering what the best options are for a pro mobile all-in-one
firewire interface. Are there good drivers yet for any of them? MOTU is
totally un-linux friendly, correct?

Any feedback on RME's Fireface cards or other options?

Thanks
Iain