Re: [linux-audio-user] Solved: flash movie buffering problems

From: tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 23 2006 - 11:21:48 EEST

On Friday 22 September 2006 15:03, Lee Revell was like:
> I would call it "sheer idiocy" and yet another reason Flash is evil.

Yeah, Flash is evil.

Unfortunately most know-nothing computer users expect it to work out of the
box. What open-source alternative is there that gives the same kind of
scriptable interaction? The merciless MNG didn't turn out to be much of an
adversary did it?

--
cheers,
tim hall