Re: [linux-audio-user] WINE and ASIO

From: Jean-Baptiste Mestelan <mestelan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 25 2006 - 15:52:28 EEST

Okay, I'll submit a non-free, non open-source Window host :-o

- FL Studio
You can download a trial version from http://www.flstudio.com/
I am not sure if this is middle-sized : in one sense it is a complete
software studio.
However, as this software is widely popular, it might be interesting
to test it ?

Regards.

PS :The program installation went all right on my (Gentoo + Wine )
box, but it crashes at runtime. I've not succeeded in installing the
ASIO-wine driver here, rather sadly...