[linux-audio-user] totally confused about my hard synth

From: robert lazarski <robertlazarski@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 25 2006 - 17:59:56 EEST

Hi all,

What I've got:

1) Korg triton
2) Midisport 2x2 - installed and working
3) Suse linux 10.1
4) Rosegarden 1.4
5) Midi files I learn songs from

What I want to do:

Imagine a 16 channel live sound board . I want to take some of the
channels from a midi file - from I change tempos, mute channels like I
do with timidity - and mix those midi file channels with my triton to
one Left / Right stereo output. Sometimes I just dump a midifile to
ogg and loop it in audacity - and from there I'd like to mix audacity
output to one Left / Right stereo output.

Am I from mars or is this sane ? ;-) .
Robert