Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: ANN: bristol 0.9.5-60

From: Nick Copeland <nickycopeland@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 26 2006 - 13:03:35 EEST

>would it be possible for Bristol MIDI connections to show up in
>QJackctl or Patchage ? This would enable ignorants like me to patch
>Bristol to their MIDI devices :-)

I will be configuring a USB MIDI keyboard presently - I have not had much
time to do it, but it appears in ALSA as device 72:0, bristol appears as
128:0, and aconnect should be able to patch them together. Bristol only
supports raw MIDI or ALSA SEQ, so any other interface is likely to be a
problem at the moment.

Nick.