[linux-audio-user] [mini-ANN] rme.el -- Simple interface to the RME Multiface matrix mixer for Emacs

From: Mario Lang <mlang@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 26 2006 - 14:14:37 EEST

Hola!

The subject basically says it all. Since the hdspmixer
app is still graphical only, and I was sort of pissed with
the syntax I had to use to make amixer set the RME matrix mixer,
I wrote some convinience functions for Emacs.

Now, I have nicely named channels (with prompting) and can
use dB instead of integers in the range of 0-65535 to
set the hardware mixer of the RME.

Still missing however is an additional mapping for double-speed
mode, I didn't need that yet, but I will write it as soon
as I need it...

Get it here: http://delysid.org/emacs/rme.el

--
CYa,