[linux-audio-user] improving midi/synth'd sound

From: Michael Rasmussen <mikeraz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Oct 01 2006 - 17:48:13 EEST

I'd like to improve the quality of the tones generated by my laptop's internal
soundcard.

I've downloaded aiff format sample files from the University of Iowa site.

what's needed to load those or otherwise get my syth program, timidity, to use
them?

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity