Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux-friendly portable music player?

From: Petter Sundlöf <petter.sundlof@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 11 2006 - 17:00:19 EEST

Another recommendation for the X5. I use the remote control accessory,
which has quite customizable controls (I switch shuffle on and off a
lot). An added benefit of the X5 is that it has RockBox, an alternative
free software firmware that supports more audio formats as well as
recording to WAV (not just MP3).