Re: [linux-audio-user] flash 9 beta

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 19 2006 - 23:30:37 EEST

On 10/19/06, Lee Revell <rlrevell@email-addr-hidden-job.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-10-19 at 13:02 -0700, Robert Persson wrote:
> > I tried YouTube once and I was massively unimpressed, both by the
> > technical problems and by the total lack of anything worth watching.
>
> Yeah, watching kids re-enact scenes from Nintendo games isn't my cup of
> tea either. But like it or not it's the killer app of the web these
> days...
>
> Lee

I have been paying a lot of attention to YouTube lately, and yes, just
like anything else, most of it is crap. But there is a lot of good
stuff, too. For example, I've been watching videos of my favorite
jazz artists lately. I've gotten to watch Bill Evans, Joe Morello,
Charlie Parker, and many others. This is a good thing, for me anyway.

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com