Re: [linux-audio-user] E17 - our choice of WM in the future?

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 26 2006 - 20:34:33 EEST

> but most of the themes dont work in my case... opensuse 10.1 and enlightenment repo on repos.opensuse.org

Can't speak for your repos and how old they are. There were somechanges
to how themes were done some time ago that broke most themes, but
several have been updated and are on get-e.org and work with the CVS
versions, as that is what I have been running, combined with the
darkness theme(Which just got another update today I believe).

           Seablade