Re: [linux-audio-user] Just a comment

From: <lerni@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 30 2006 - 09:03:38 EET

Am Sonntag, 29. Oktober 2006 22:48 schrieb Dragan Noveski:
> so my actually question is, where all the entries that i made in
> ardour export goes (track name, interpreter,...) as i cannot see
> them after burning  in any peace of software?

not directly from and into ardour but, whit ripit you should be able
to rip cd-text. with k3b you can burn cd-text if your cd-recorder
supports cd-text.

I'm not shure about, but if you export to a format with tags like
ogg/flac and then burn it with a cd-tool with cd-text support you
probable do not have to type it in again.

http://www.suwald.com/ripit/ripit.html

grtz
lukas