[linux-audio-user] Re: M$/SuSE/ALSA ?

From: Rob <lau@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 10 2006 - 19:52:17 EET

On Friday 10 November 2006 11:11, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
> and will do pass the message. But, ...be warned. At the
> slightest hint that ALSA and KDE is getting behind the
> community idea, I will step ahead (i.e flee :)

While SuSE may have contributed to KDE, Novell actually owns
Ximian, which for all intents and purposes created GNOME. I've
always been wary of the movement to incorporate Mono into GNOME,
and now I'm much, much more so.

I don't see any particular threat to Linux audio users that isn't
also present for Linux users in general, though.

Rob