[linux-audio-user] How to rip and rename file

From: Larry Alkoff <labradley@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 17 2006 - 01:32:58 EET

I am new and just starting out to rip my purchased cdroms from the 60's
using abcde which was highly recommended in a thread in the archives.

When I rip, the tags are put in from cddb but the mp3 files names come
out like 'track 1.mps'.

Looking at the man pages for cdparanoia, lame and of course abcde I see
no way to control the nameing of the files.

My command line for abcde is:
sudo abcde -V -k -o mp3 -d /dev/hdd

and in ~/.abcde.conf I use the options:
LAMEOPTS=--v -h
CDPARANOIAOPTS=--verbose -B

Am I missing a step to have the files properly named?

--
Larry Alkoff N2LA - Austin TX
Using Thunderbird on Linux