Re: [linux-audio-user] Help wanted for RTS game

From: Leonard \ <paniq@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 20 2006 - 12:38:34 EET

crystalspace is not the best engine around... there is also ogre and a
few others. i wrote one myself in python, which is usually fast enough.

i also strongly object doing any game in c++, which i believe
crystalspace is written in. it's simply not worth the effort.

--
-- Leonard Ritter
-- http://www.leonard-ritter.com