[linux-audio-user] New music online - website revisited

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sat Nov 25 2006 - 13:23:41 EET

Hi all!
  There's a new piece online at:
http://www.juliencoder.de/songs/hippie_heart.ogg
  It's a bit of a roller-coaster, all in all rather calm and harmonic. I touch
a bit of progrock there and synth-music and a bit of completely weird - and
probably senseless - ethnic there.
  The website now has fixed colours and the line-height of the lists is
increased. Please could someone validate the look of it? Beside it's now valid
xhtml/1.0.
  The main link for the English version is:
http://www.juliencoder.de/en/main.html
  Thanks for any feedback! It's highly appreciated!
  Kindest regards
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net