[linux-audio-user] snd-ls: help with selections

From: Forest Bond <forest@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 27 2006 - 02:55:07 EET

Hello,

I am using snd-ls 0.9.7.12. I have searched through documentation, and fail to
see how I can define the end point of a selection started with C-space. Am I
missing something? I would like to move the cursor into position, press
C-space, move the cursor to a new position, and press some key to have the
selection end there. I am expecting to see a high-lighted selection at the end
of that process.

How do I do this? It's such a simple thing, yet I can't find any info anywhere?

BTW, I am not an emacs user. Perhaps things would be clearer to me if I was.
(I'd be terribly interested in a vim-like snd, BTW, if anyone knows anything).

thanks,
Forest